- Job function Information Technology
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
Apply This Job
Who we are?
ECHO Technology Solutions (ECHO) is a Salesforce consulting firm headquartered in San Francisco. We take pride in the quality of services we provide to our clients and always go the extra mile to earn their trust. Our clients are spread across several industries and feature some of the most prominent organizations in the San Francisco Bay Area. ECHO’s team of highly skilled experts understands the client’s desired outcomes and delivers tools and resources to achieve results. Headquartered in San Francisco, ECHO’s global team also works in Bosnia and Herzegovina, and Ukraine.
We are looking for a .NET developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support. A .NET Developer on our team works with 2-4 clients to support and implement business software using a variety of modern services and frameworks. There are two main types of development work – creating and implementing something new and optimizing an existing solution. Our Developers are comfortable and happy participating in the full requirements gathering to implementation, testing, and deployment. Your goal will be to work with international teams to design, develop and maintain software.
A bit more specifically, a .NET Developer:
- Designs and implements programming solutions in C#/.NET with minimal oversight.
- Uses Jira to organize, delegate, and communicate internally and with clients.
- Produces code using .NET languages (mainly C#) and the Azure platform.
- Provides technical support for web, desktop, or mobile applications built on the .NET platform.
- Independently manages his/her time and tasks.
- Tests and deploys applications and systems.
- Revises, updates, reactors, and debugs code.
- Improves existing software.
Key Requirements (what we believe you need to be successful):
- Familiarity with the .NET framework, SQL Server (Azure SQL), and design/architectural patterns.
- 2+ years of development experience using .NET and Azure.
- Deep knowledge of C#, T-SQL, and HTML5/CSS3.
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC).
- Experience with data architecture and modeling (relationships, indexes, stored procedures, SSIS, Azure Data Factory).
- Familiarity with source control and CI/CD tools (Git, Bitbucket, Azure DevOps).
- Understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Able to work well in a team setting.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience developing business process-related applications or integrations.
- Fluent in English.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- Ability to communicate effectively in technical and nontechnical language.
- Problem-solving skills, ability to analyze problems, and develop actionable plans.
- Strong interpersonal skills as most projects require input from individuals with different roles.
- Make an impact on projects, client satisfaction, and the success of ECHO as a company.
- Attention to detail.
- Self-motivated learner.
What you will love about us:
- Opportunity to be part of a skilled and highly motivated group of people.
- Educational support - certificates, conferences, courses, training.
- Growth opportunities- a clear career path for each employee.
- Team building and other organized activities.
- ECHO Star program and bonuses.
- Birthday off.
- A lot of interesting projects.
- Remote work.
- Occasional visits to our international clients.
If you meet most of the aforementioned requirements for this position and if what we have to offer sounds like a fair deal to you, then don't waste any more time! Become a part of our story by sending your application, including your CV to [email protected]
Apply This Job